Our employees, about one hundred, are well trained and characterized by high motivation, ability to work in a team, and flexibility. We are proud to train numerous apprentices from professional schools and support universities and research centers with data and collaborations. Our team is international, we talk 10 languages!
Vermessung AVT-ZT-GmbH offers services in the fields of mapping, cadastral surveying, engineering geodesy, aerial and terrestrial photogrammetry, laser scanning and geographic information systems. Together with our subsidiary AVT-Airborne Sensing , AVT carries out photo flights in Europe and uses the images to model the terrains, alpine environments and cities and to produce orthophotos with ground resolution up to 2 cm.
The subsidiary IDC EDV GmbH covers the hardware and network support in AVT, and is also active in GEOSI surveying software sales, tourism marketing and CAD sales for BricsCAD.
Regional presence, international projects, customers caring and technical innovation are the cornerstones of our company policy. The company was founded in 1970 in Imst (Austria) by Franz Markowski and grew following the innovations and new users’ needs. Since 1999 the Vermessung AVT has been certified according to ISO 9001 standards. Currently, some of the management has been transferred to the 2nd generation of the families involved.
start with us
AVT has stood for innovation since 1970
The most important technical innovations in AVT include:
- early 1970s: Introduction of the automatic data flow with self-registering total stations
- 1979: Introduction of analytical photogrammetric stereo stations
- 1980s: Introduction of GPS in engineering surveying
- 1990s: New product: orthophotos as a basis for planning
- 1997: Development of the surveying software Geosi together with our subsidiary IDC EDV
- 2003: Entry into laser scanning technology
- 2005: Digital photogrammetric stereo stations
- 2009: Foundation of Terra Messflug and entry into the digital aerial photography
- 2012: Use of GPS in cadastral surveying
- 2015: Large-scale oblique aerial imagering
- 2016: Introduction of BIM as the basis for building planning and revitalization
- 2016: Entry into mobile mapping technology
- 2018: Takeover of Weser Airborne Sensing and subsequently merging of Weser AS and Terra Messflug into AVT-Airborne Sensing